Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello people!
Its been ages since I've last touched the computer.
Its getting late already :/

I got like, so many photos to upload,
& I cant find my bluetooth device.
Fwahh! I cant upload pictures!!
>:[

Monday, Prayer meeting.
Tuesday, trip to SP.
Wednesday, fliming of our project plus cg meeting.

Im super glad okay! Cos right,
on Wed, I just knew that one of my cousin is studying in Css! Same school!
& he has been in Css for like, 2 years?
I think Hongwei, his name, is in badmintion?

I think I'll blog more in detail on Friday.
Im mad la, I cant find my bluetooth device.
Blogging without pictures = Boring :[
Goodbye world.

Incidents happened, real quick.
Take care, dearest (Y).

I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

No comments: